The Red Knights Louisiana Chapter 1 is a non-profit 501(c)(3) firefighter-based organization involved in fundraising, volunteer and charity projects year-round in the New Orleans Metro area.
This year our organization will be hosting the Annual Easter Bunny Run for The Magnolia School for special needs students on Saturday April 12, 2014.
The Red Knights LA1 will be doing this along with The Green Knights MMC105, and The Blue Knights LA II. We will be delivering approximately 150 baskets (gift bags) to the “special students” at this school. They will enjoy the attention they receive and seeing the Easter Bunny is to say the least, a very exciting event for them. The smiles and enjoyment they receive from this will warm your hearts. They all stand outside to see all of the cars, motorcycles, and the Fire Truck arriving with the Easter Bunny.
In order to make this event possible, we are asking for your donation of the following:
- Travel Size (hotel size) shampoo, lotions, bath soaps, etc.
- Travel Size toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc.
- Comic books, coloring books, colors (small pack), writing tablet (so they can draw on)
- Chap Stick, small pack Kleenex, pocket size hand sanitizer, pocket size (non-alcohol) wipes
- Small hand held toy games.
- Any other appropriate items you may approve. (please be reminded of size)
Also, you can make a cash donation so we can purchase any items not received for the gift bags, any funds that are not spent will be donated in cash to the School.
Thank you for all of your continued support,
Steve Hux Sue Freese
Road Captain President
RKMC LA 1 Green Knights MMC 105
Steve Guillot Brad Tollefson
RKMC LA 1 Blue Knights LA II